Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
i. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Matrix Solutions SC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Matrix Solutions SC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
ii. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Matrix Solutions SC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Matrix Solutions SC’s web site are provided “as is”. Matrix Solutions SC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Matrix Solutions S.L. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Matrix Solutions SC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Matrix Solutions SC’s Internet site, even if Matrix Solutions SC or a Matrix Solutions SC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Matrix Solutions SC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Matrix Solutions SC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Matrix Solutions SC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Matrix Solutions SC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Matrix Solutions SC guarantees all installations, labour and equipment for a period of 1 year from date of original installation, We have the right to void the guarantee if any of the conditions in section ii & iii.. are met.
ii. We shall have no liability if any installation, including but not limited to satellite installation, cctv camera installations and aerials is damaged due to forces outside of our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, excessive winds (35km/h+), labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
iii. We shall have no liability if any installation, including but not limited to satellite installation, cctv camera installations and aerials is damaged due to improper building structures.
Matrix Solutions SC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Matrix Solutions SC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Matrix Solutions SC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of Spain without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Viewing Cards
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your BSkyB contract without notice if:
i. you fail to make any payment to us or BskyB when due;
ii. you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
iii. you fail to fulfil the minimum initial 12-month BskyB contract.
iv. we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
You make, your payments to Sky from a Visa or Mastercard, these are the only 2 types of credit cards Sky will accept. Sky will debit, your card, for your chosen option. The Fee is paid on a monthly basis directly to BskyB and NOT to Matrix Solutions SC. You are billed monthly in advance e.g. if your payment date is the 1st January, your payment will cover the period from 1st January to 31st January, it is the 15th January, then it will cover the period from 15th January to 14th February. Should your payments deviate in any way it is your responsibility to notify us within 90 days to enable us to obtain any refunds that might be due. By entering in a contract with BSKYB arranged via Matrix Solutions SC the subscriber gives Matrix Solutions SC full authority to debit the credit card for 100 POUNDS on an annual basis for the maintenance of each account.
Please note: According to BSkyB’s terms and conditions, to subscribe to Sky you require a residential address in the UK, and reception outside the UK is not permitted. We expressly draw the following to your attention: We cannot exclude the possibility that, although contrary to our expectations, BSkyB may cancel individual subscription contracts, citing the terms and conditions referred to. Should cancellation take place, Matrix Solutions SC will endeavour to ensure that your subscription is reinstated as soon as possible. However we can except no responsibility for this occurring.
Matrix Solutions SC
Urb Buenas Noches,
Calle Del Amor 10, Estepona,
CIF: ES J 93395515
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.